Bortolu, Polat – Xamarin 4 By Example – 2016
pdf | 16.84 MB | English | Isbn:B01I3OT0SW |
Author: Matteo Bortolu | PAge: 266 | Year: 2016
Design, develop, and publish your own mobile apps for iOS and Android using C# and Xamarin Studio
About This Book
- Explore the exciting features of Xamarin Studio while learning to develop your own applications
- Develop a complete application from conceptualization through to publishing it on the app store
- The book walks you through the basics of cross-platform development with Xamarin using examples and best practices and tips for cross platform solutions.
Who This Book Is For
If you want to develop your own applications and want to explore the features of Xamarin Studio, then this is the book for you. It is expected that you have a basic understanding of technologies in mobile development, but prior knowledge of Xamarin is not required.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the software development lifecycle for mobile applications
- Use Xamarin Studio and its wide range of features to write your programs in C#
- Use different options to create multi-platform applications using Xamarin and develop a cross-platform extension method
- Work with Xamarin forms and various UI controls
- Integrate synchronous and asynchronous communication module within your app
- Render images to work with Android and iOS
- Link a third-party application to your solution
The mobile app market is increasing exponentially every year. Xamarin Studio with its modern and powerful IDEs makes creating applications a lot easier by simplifying the development process. Xamarin will allow you and your team to create native applications by taking advantage of one of the most evolved programming language in the world: C#.
This book will provide you with the basic skills you need to start developing mobile apps using C# and Xamarin. By working through the examples in each chapter, you will gain hands-on experience of creating a complete app that is fully functional by all means. Finally, you will learn to publish the app you created on the app market. Each project in this book will take you one step closer to becoming a professional app developer.
Style and approach
The step-by-guide will walk you through the process of creating an application of with the help of small projects that will teach you everything you need to know to build a complete application of your own.
Category:C# Programming, Application Development, C# Programming