C++ Demystified A Self Teaching Guide 2004 – Mcgraw Hill
pdf | 6 MB | English | Isbn:B001E6IKS8 |
Author: Stan Gibilisco | PAge: 404 | Year: 2007
Now it’s relatively EASY to learn ADVANCED PHYSICS
Interested in excelling in physics but don’t have infinite time or the IQ of Einstein? No problem! Advanced Physics Demystified helps you understand this complex subject matter without expending a lot of energy.
You’ll start by learning about linear motion and plane trajectories and then move on to circular and harmonic motion. Next, you’ll study thermodynamics, electrical impedance and admittance, and alternating-current circuit analysis. Gravitation, nuclear physics, and radiant energy are also covered. Filled with helpful illustrations and examples and featuring end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam, this book will teach you the essentials of advanced physics in no time at all.
This fast and easy guide offers:
- Numerous figures to illustrate key concepts
- Sample problems with worked solutions
- A quick way to prepare for physics questions on college entrance exams
- Coverage of Kepler’s Laws, Newton’s Law, and Ohm’s Law for AC circuits
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Advanced Physics Demystified takes the resistance out of learning this fascinating subject.