Canary Islands Eyewitness Travel Guides
pdf | 54.87 MB | English | Isbn:978-1465457387 |
Author: Paszkiewicz, Piotr.; Faryna-Paszkiewicz, Hanna. | PAge: 216 | Year: 2017
Explore the Canary Islands, a volcanic archipelago, and see this unique location for yourself. Visit the historic Las Palmas on Gran Canaria and climb mountains while discovering the region’s art, history, and culture.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Canary Islands.
• Detailed itineraries and "don’t-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Canary Islands truly shows you the region as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
Category:General India Travel Guides, General Africa Travel Books, General Great Britain Travel Guides