DIY For Dummies
pdf | 10.11 MB | English | Isbn:B004M5HUHA |
Author: James Carey | PAge: 436 | Year: 2011
A hands-on, step-by-step guide to properly maintaining your home
Your home requires regular maintenance to operate safely and efficiently. The expert advice in this second edition of Home Maintenance For Dummies can help you save literally thousands of dollars each year by showing you how to perform home maintenance yourself!
This new edition provides the latest tips on how to tune up your home and make repairs to every room of the house, from basement to attic. By combining step-by-step instructions and expert information, this practical guide gives you the skills to tackle everything from furnace tune-ups to leaky roofs. You’ll also learn how to conduct routine inspections, keep major appliances running efficiently, and increase energy efficiency.
- Shows how to keep your home in tip-top shape, preserve its value, and avoid costly repairs
- Covers all rooms of the house, in addition to the roof, foundation, and exterior
- Explains how to keep all home systems and major appliances running smoothly
- Includes a seasonal maintenance schedule
- Provides the latest green maintenance options to help lower your utility bills
James Carey and Morris Carey have a radio show, a newspaper column, and a Web site, all called On the House, and appear regularly on CBS News Saturday Morning. They are also the authors of Home Remodeling For Dummies
If you’ve always wanted to tackle home repairs like a pro, Home Maintenance For Dummies, 2nd Edition is your ideal resource!
Category:Home Maintenance & Repair, Reference How-to & Home Improvement, Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement