Ebook How To Write A Business Plan Nolo
pdf | 10.3 MB | English | Isbn:B07K6Z9TZC |
Author: Mike P. McKeever | PAge: 308 | Year: 2018
Step-by-step advice on preparing a business plan
You need a sound business plan to start a business or raise money to expand an existing one. For over 30 years, How to Write a Business Plan has helped fledgling entrepreneurs-from small service businesses and retailers to large manufacturing firms-write winning plans and get needed financing.
This bestselling book contains clear step-by-step instructions and forms to put together a convincing business plan with realistic financial projections, effective marketing strategies, and overall business goals. You’ll learn how to:
- figure out if your business idea will make money
- determine and forecast cash flow
- create profit and loss forecasts
- prepare marketing and personnel plans
- find potential sources of financing, and
- present your well-organized plan to lenders and other backers.
This edition is updated to reflect best practices for raising money (from SBA loans to equity crowdfunding).
Category:Franchising Law, Science & Technology Law, Business Law Reference