Europe For Dummies Dummies Travel
pdf | 17.09 MB | English | Isbn:978-0470881491 |
Author: Donald Olson | PAge: 649 | Year: 2011
For Dummies Travel guides are the ultimate user-friendly trip planners, combining the broad appeal and time-tested features of the For Dummies series with up-to-the-minute advice and information from the experts at Frommer’s.
- Small trim size for use on-the-go
- Focused coverage of only the best hotels and restaurants in all price ranges
The fun and easy way to explore Europe
From great museums and historic sights to fabulous food and trendsetting styles, Europe has it all. Get the lowdown on everything from passports to palaces, culture to nightlife, and cathedrals to cuisine. With mini-guides to fifteen of Europe’s most popular cities and surrounding areas in eleven different countries, this book is your ticket to an exciting European adventure.
Open the book and find:
- Down-to-earth trip-planning advice
- What you shouldn’t miss -and what you can skip
- The best hotels and restaurants for every budget
- Lots of detailed maps
Category:General Europe Travel Guides