Gousset Hinshelwood Randell Keller Professional Application Lifecycle Management w…
pdf | 46.38 MB | English | Isbn:978-1118836583 |
Author: Mickey Gousset | PAge: 693 | Year: 2014
Ramp up your software development with this comprehensiveresource Microsoft’s Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) makessoftware development easier and now features support for iOS,MacOS, Android, and Java development. If you are an applicationdeveloper, some of the important factors you undoubtedly considerin selecting development frameworks and tools include agility,seamless collaboration capabilities, flexibility, and ease of use.Microsoft’s ALM suite of productivity tools includes newfunctionality and extensibility that are sure to grab yourattention. Professional Application Lifecycle Management withVisual Studio 2013 provides in-depth coverage of these newcapabilities. Authors Mickey Gousset, Martin Hinshelwood, Brian A.Randell, Brian Keller, and Martin Woodward are Visual Studio andALM experts, and their hands-on approach makes adopting new ALMfunctionality easy.
- Streamline software design and deployment with Microsoft toolsand methodologies
- Gain a practical overview of ALM with step-by-step guides andreference material
- Case studies illustrate specific functionality and providein-depth instruction
- Use new capabilities to support iOS, MacOS, Android and Javadevelopment
- Discover this comprehensive solution for modeling, designing,and coordinating enterprise software deployments
- Over 100 pages of new content, forward-compatible with newproduct releases
Professional Application Lifecycle Management with VisualStudio 2013 provides a complete framework for using ALM tostreamline software design and deployment processes usingwell-developed Microsoft tools and methodologies. ProfessionalApplication Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2013 isyour guide to make use of newly-available ALM features to take yourenterprise software development to the next level.
Category:Microsoft Project Guides, Software Testing, Software Design & Engineering