Jamaica – Lonely Planet
epub | 28.88 MB | English | Isbn:B07592M6D2 |
Author: Lonely Planet | PAge: 534 | Year: 2017
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other’. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Jamaica includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Jamaica.
This guide is the result of over 50-days research by 2 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Jamaica, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Jamaica:
• Full color styling and images
• Clear, easy-to-read color maps – retooled for use with the iPad
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Our latest…
Category:Jamaica Travel Guides, Mexican Travel, Central American Travel