Microsoft Business Intelligence For Dummies
pdf | 8.21 MB | English | Isbn:978-0470526934 |
Author: Ken Withee | PAge: 435 | Year: 2010
Learn to create an effective business strategy using Microsoft’s BI stack Microsoft Business Intelligence tools are among the most widely used applications for gathering, providing access to, and analyzing data to enable the enterprise to make sound business decisions. The tools include SharePoint Server, the Office Suite, PerformancePoint Server, and SQL Server, among others.
With so much jargon and so many technologies involved, Microsoft Business Intelligence For Dummies provides a much-needed step-by-step explanation of what’s involved and how to use this powerful package to improve your business.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence encompasses a broad collection of tools designed to help business owners and managers direct the enterprise effectively
- This guide provides an overview of SharePoint, PerformancePoint, the SQL Server suite, Microsoft Office, and the BI development technologies
- Explains how the various technologies work together to solve functional problems
- Translates the buzzwords and shows you how to create your business strategy
- Examines related technologies including data warehousing, data marts, Online Analytical Processing (OLAP), data mining, reporting, dashboards, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Simplifies this complex package to get you up and running quickly
Microsoft Business Intelligence For Dummies demystifies these essential tools for enterprise managers, business analysts, and others who need to get up to speed.
Category:Data Processing, Enterprise Applications, Computer Science