Optical NetWorking for Dummies
pdf | 1.57 MB | English | Isbn:B08DG6SQQG |
Author: John Gates | PAge: 75 | Year: 2020
If you are looking for a tailored approach to use Microsoft Teams, then you are in the right place.
This book was written to address both the beginners, administrators, and corporate bodies who are intending to use Microsoft Teams as their new communication tool. In this book, you learn with steps on how to configure and set up your Microsoft Teams for full operation. Tips on how to choose the right Microsoft Teams for your organization was not left out.
Step by Step Guide to Unleash Microsoft Teams to its Potentials Even as an Existing User or a Beginner.
Microsoft has made life easier, everyone has the opportunity to take advantage of the chance presented to them by Microsoft.
In this book you will learn:
- History of Microsoft Teams
- The useful of Microsoft Teams in your organizations
- Features of Microsoft Teams
- Customizing your Microsoft teams
- Starting your first team and managing your settings
- How to invite people to your team
- Managing your user settings
- Discovering bots that have been added
- Creating new channel
- Managing and controlling the teams experience
- And much more!!
Are you ready to learn how to improve information sharing within your meetings?
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Get Your Copy Now!
Category:XML Programming, System Administration Email Administration, Data Transmission Systems