Organizing Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
pdf | 13.88 MB | English | Isbn:978-0470431115 |
Author: Sandra Munson | PAge: 211 | Year: 2009
Organizing for Dummies
Discover how to:
- Organize a room in five steps
- Put important organization practices to good use
- Gather the right tools
- Create order in every area of your home and your life
Professional home organizer
Take control of your space and bring harmony back to your life!
Do you have too much stuff? Need to bring order back to your home? Now you can do it yourself!
From organizing a closet to reclaiming your home office to handling a complete garage makeover, you can easily eliminate household clutter. This practical guide is filled with hands-on projects featuring lists of materials; detailed instructions; and step-by-step, full-color photos. Now youcan confidently tackle your house room by room!
Stuff you need to know:
- Discover the tools and time you need to organize
- Declutter your kitchen
- Create blissful bedrooms and clean closets
- Play up your kids’ spaces
- Learn to love yourlaundry room
- And much more!
Category:Home Repair, Home Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating, Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement