Princeton Review GMAT Premium P – The Princeton Review
epub | 80.19 MB | English | Isbn:978-1119580508 |
Author: The Princeton Review | PAge: 1008 | Year: 2020
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST GMAT SCORE! This comprehensive guide includes 6 computer-adaptive (CAT) practice tests, access to free online tools, and detailed topic reviews.
Everything You Need for a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online with score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups and 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty
• Drills for each test section
• Bonus Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help…
Category:ACT Test Guides, Teen & Young Adult SAT Study Aids, SAT Test Guides