Reynolds Xamarin Essentials 2014
pdf | 16.69 MB | English | Isbn:B00RP13CTI |
Author: Mark Reynolds | PAge: 234 | Year: 2014
Learn how to efficiently develop Android and iOS apps for deployment using the Xamarin platform
About This Book
- Explore the Xamarin platform and understand the architecture behind Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android
- Learn how to build and run iOS and Android apps using Xamarin Studio and Visual Studio
- This is a practical tutorial with a clear and concise approach that teaches you how to create, share, and reuse code across your iOS and Android apps
Who This Book Is For
If you are an experienced iOS and Android developer and have a desire to learn about the Xamarin platform, then you will find this tutorial to be the most efficient, interesting, and relevant path. You will find this guide to be especially useful if you wish to become proficient in creating apps using the Xamarin platform, as Xamarin Essentials teaches you the fundamentals of iOS and Android development.
What You Will Learn
- Familiarize yourself with the set of Mono-based commercial products offered by the Xamarin platform
- Get to grips with the architecture behind Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android
- Develop Xamarin apps using Xamarin Studio and/or Visual Studio
- Create a user interface using Xamarin.iOS Designer
- Build, run, and debug iOS and Android apps
- Increase code reuse using frameworks such as MvvmCross and Xamarin.Forms
- Prepare iOS and Android apps for distribution
Xamarin is a Mono-based suite of products that allows developers to create iOS and Android apps using C# and .NET.
This learning guide is your first port of call to quickly learn Xamarin. Starting with the foundations by understanding the architecture behind Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android, you will be guided through creating your first Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android applications. In addition, you will learn how to utilize frameworks such as MvvmCross and Xamarin.Forms to increase the amount of code reuse. To conclude your journey, you will be shown how to develop your own Xamarin apps for distribution.
Xamarin Essentials is the guide to use in order to quickly gain practical working knowledge of developing robust commercial mobile apps using C# and sharing large portions of your code base across iOS and Android apps.
Category:C# Programming, Application Development, Interactive & Multimedia Technology