Rough Guides Directions Paris 2004[pdf]
pdf | 7.65 MB | English | Isbn:B076DVB44P |
Author: Rough Guides | PAge: 233 | Year: 2018
Discover Paris with the most incisive and in-the-know guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to stroll along the Seine, sip apéritifs at classy left-bank cafés or browse modern art at the Palais de Tokyo, The Rough Guide to Paris will show you ideal places to sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
Inside The Rough Guide to Paris
– Independent, trusted reviews written in Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
– Full-colour maps throughout – navigate the medieval lanes of the Quartier Latin or the Marais’s swanky shopping streets without needing to get online.
– Stunning, inspirational images
– Itineraries – carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
– Detailed city coverage – whether in the city centre or out in the suburbs, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered: the islands; the Marais; the Quartier Latin; St-Germain; Montparnasse; Montmarte; Disneyland Paris. Attractions include: Eiffel Tower; Musée Rodin; Puces de St-Ouen; Pompidou Centre; Notre-Dame; Père-Lachaise; Musée Picasso; Musée d’Orsay; Fondation Louis Vuitton; Sainte-Chapelle; Berges de Seine; Place des Vosges.
– Listings chapters – from accommodation to clubs and live music, plus festivals, events and Paris for children.
– Basics – essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, the media, living in Paris, health, bike tours, boat trips, public holidays and more.
– Background information – a Contexts chapter devoted to history and books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with the Rough Guide to Paris
About Rough Guides: Escape the everyday with Rough Guides. We are a leading travel publisher known for our "tell it like it is" attitude, up-to-date content and great writing. Since 1982, we’ve published books covering more than 120 destinations around the globe, with an ever-growing series of ebooks, a range of beautiful, inspirational reference titles, and an award-winning website. We pride ourselves on our accurate, honest and informed travel guides.
Category:French Travel, Tourist Destinations & Museums, Adventure Travel