Ruby Programming for Beginners – Metzler, Nathan
epub | 5.33 MB | English | Isbn:B0895C912Q |
Author: Metzler, Nathan | PAge: 148 | Year: 2020
Take the guesswork out of mastering Ruby Programming language and learn how to build powerful, real-world, and modern applications for the web!
Are you completely new to coding and are looking for a great, easy-to-understand language to learn as your first? Do you want to become a more productive programmer and skip all the extra keywords, declaration, and compilation steps that are rife in other languages?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions above, then this book is for you.
Ruby is used in some of the world’s most popular and user-heavy web applications, for good reason. It’s easy to maintain and is designed to be concurrent. In this guide, Nathan Metzler skips the fluff and shows you how easy it is to get started with Ruby as a beginner and code your own applications with practical examples and exercises.
Here’s a snippet of what you’re going to discover in Ruby Programming for Beginners:
- How to install Ruby on your preferred operating system, from Windows and MacOS to Linux
- Step-by-step instructions to write your very first piece of Ruby script and execute on your preferred operating system
- A comprehensive guide to help you understand core Ruby programming concepts, from statements and code blocks to identifiers and variable data types
- A proven framework to get started with object-oriented programming and coding modular, reusable code you can apply across your projects
- Everything you need to know about control structures in Ruby programming language
- …and tons more!
Ruby is an insanely powerful and multi-purpose language that can be used to develop massive web applications. Whether you’re completely new to programming or are an experienced developer in other programming languages but are looking to add Ruby to your skillset, this guide has you covered.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy Now" button to start your journey to mastering the Ruby programming language today!
Category:Ruby Computer Programming, Ruby Programming, Introductory & Beginning Programming