Transparent Ceramics – Materials, Engineering, and Applicati
Transparent Ceramics – Materials, Engineering, and Applications
pdf | 49.58 MB | English | Author :Adrian Goldstein | 978-1119429494 | 2020 | Wiley-American Ceramic Society; 1 edition
Book Description :
A detailed account of various applications and uses of transparent ceramics and the future of the industry
In Transparent Ceramics: Materials, Engineering, and Applications, readers will discover the necessary foundation for understanding transparent ceramics (TCs) and the technical and economic factors that determine the overall worth of TCs. This book provides readers with a thorough history of TCs, as well as a detailed account of the materials, engineering and applications of TC in its various forms; fabrication and characterization specifics are also described. With this book, researchers, engineers, and students find a definitive guide to past and present use cases, and a glimpse into the future of TC materials.
The book covers a variety of TC topics, including:
● The methods employed for materials produced in a transparent state
● Detailed applications of TCs for use in lasers, IR domes, armor-windo, and various medical prosthetics
● A review of traditionally used transparent materials that highlights the benefits of TCs
● Theoretical science and engineering theories presented in correlation with learned data
● A look at past, present, and future use-cases of TCs
This insightful guide to ceramics that can be fabricated into bulk transparent parts will serve as a must-read for professionals in the industry, as well as students looking to gain a more thorough understanding of the field.
Category : | Materials Science, Textbooks
Rapidgator | | Alfafile
Thanks for downloading Transparent Ceramics – Materials, Engineering, and Applications :